Thursday, February 23, 2012

Excel Project

I have been working on the Excel project for about 30 min now and it is going okay. I remember excel in older versions of office and it used to be much more miserable. I don't remember them having things be so user friendly. There are still quirks that make my had explode but that is mostly not knowing how to use it because it doesn't fit the scheme in my head for how it should work. Let's hope the rest of the excel project doesn't get worse!

The differences between the Mac presentation and the PC application was not nearly as large as the word differences. This I was thankful for. It saved me a lot of Advil consumption.

Overall everything is fine, the blood pressure is at relatively healthy levels while working with technology. Here's to improvement!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that there aren't as many differences between the mac and pc versions of excel as there are for Microsoft Word. That was what made the MS word project so difficult and time consuming; trying to figure out where everything was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your blood pressure is good. No need for hypertension over an excel project. I have never personally worked with excel before but it's nice when the protocol is the same between mac and pc.

    ReplyDelete