Thursday, March 1, 2012

Powerpoint Fun

    The powerpoint project was on a similar difficulty level for me as the excel project. The only quirk I had was making the animations work on timing to show automation on one of my slides.

   I am in a very good place right now in the class. The last few weeks have raised my confidence. This class is turning into one of the most useful I have taken so far in my graduate work as far as real life skills. I hope this continues in the rest of the semester.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going well for you in class! Both excel and powerpoint seem to allow the user to use more common sense when figuring out how to use the program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am glad to hear things are going well. I thought I knew powerpoint, was wrong though. After a few tutorials I too am feeling like I am in a good place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely, especially about the usefulness of the class. I was an avid PowerPoint hater before I took this class. Now I've found myself using PowerPoint frequently in my general music classes when I have topics that need a little jazzing up. The PowerPoint project definitely helped add to my abilities with the program which in turn has helped me teach.

    ReplyDelete