I have been way out of the school mode even before spring break started due to a trip i had to take for work. I am looking forward to started back up. The prospect of doing this website project without having seen it in class is a little intimidating, but that work trip couldn't be missed.
Time to start the catching up for all classes!
Time to start the catching up for all classes!
I am out of the school mode as well! I think you'll be able to figure out the website project though. Have fun catching up!
ReplyDeleteI don't know as if I was ever in school mode! And I was in class and the website project was a little intimidating. Especially when I sat down to do it last night and UB learns wouldn't let me load the project requirements. And I and I'm on the boat with you in regards to your time to start catching up for all classes statement.
ReplyDelete