Monday, April 2, 2012

Podcasts

I decided to use audacity to make an audio podcast. There were resouces out there to show people how to use audacity to make enchanced and video podcasts. However, this being the crunch time of the semester, plus having to be away at a practice inspection for work for a week, I decided to stick with the tried and true audio podcast to make sure I could get it done on time.

I definitely appreciate how useful podcasts can be, especially video and enhanced podcasts. I look forward to trying to see if I can incorporate them in my classroom when I get a teaching job.

2 comments:

  1. I almost did the same with it being crunch time. However, I managed to borrow a couple hours from sleep and enhanced my podcast. I still couldn't upload it properly in mp4 format so idk what the deal is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. I haven't even been able to get to my podcast yet, the time simply has not been available (at least until now) The audio podcasts that I heard were really good and I think that there is a lot to be said for them. I think that Video and Enhanced podcasts have their place but they don't necessarily have to be used for everything.

    I'd rather a really well done audio podcast where it requires actual listening to a sloppy video/enhanced podcast where the visuals are distracting to the point where confusion reigns.

    ReplyDelete