Thursday, March 22, 2012

Podcasting!

I am anticipating this will be the most difficult of the "mini" projects yet. Not only with the size of the project but with the "good luck" for the windows users. I posted a link in the discussion forum that Terry set up that may be helpful. It goes through step by step audacity instruction and seems to follow some pretty easy steps for doing the podcast. I will be attempting it this way this weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. You just made me extremely nervous reading your post. I hope it won't be that bad after digging through and studying the links that Terry set up. I do agree from the little bit I know though...It does not seem quite so "mini" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, on Wednesday us Windows users can help each other out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck andy! I see you are not the only windows user who is worried. I'm sure everyone will get it figured out though, especially with the help of the discussion forum

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far in my task of catching up with everything, the podcasting task seems awfully daunting. Especially since I want to make it really good, after watching/seeing yours and everyone else's it seems I have quite the task ahead of me to get it up and running.

    I have no doubt though that once we all get the hang of podcasting it will be one of the most useful tools we have in our arsenal as teachers.

    ReplyDelete